The IP PTZ dome camera is able to capture high quality images in low light environment with its black anti-reflective glass. Its H.265 video compression can reduce up to 50% transmission bandwidth. The black anti-reflective glass increase the luminousness which can reach up to 100m IR distance. Embedded with 1/2.8’’ progressive scan CMOS chip makes DWDR and 2MP real-time resolution possible. With the 20X optical zoom Day/Night lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas. The camera also features a wide range of functions, including intrusion detection, line crossing detection benefiting users with great improvement on security efficiency, more importantly, with key events / objects being recorded for further forensic needs.
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 1920 × 1080@30fps resolution
- Min. illumination: Color: 0.005 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON) B/W: 0.001 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON) 0 Lux with IR
- 25× optical zoom, 16× digital zoom
- WDR, HLC, BLC, 3D DNR, Defog, EIS, Regional Exposure, Regional Focus
- Up to 100 m IR distance
- 12 VDC & PoE+ (802.3 at, class4)
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression
There are no reviews yet.